!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Rawr of Awesomness

So tonight was supposed to be the night that my GM (game master) revealed something totally awesome about my Star Wars character. Aneena is not only a noble with black market connections, she's also a secret Sith apprentice.
We're planning in the time of Darth Bane. Which means that there is in place the "Rule of Two". There is only 1 Sith and 1 Sith apprentice... and I'm a third Sith apprentice, which means there is another Sith Lord...

*Gasp*

So anywho... it's been a bit of a let down. no one really gave a flying fuck...
thanks for caring guys (kidding kidding!)
It didn't really help that they were all distracted by something else, and not assassinating the person we were sent to kill, whom which I fried with force lightning (MMMmmm crispy chicken!)
it's a bit of anticlimactic day... which does not bode well for my inner drama queen!

oh well my character is kick ass and I love her anyway... I won't emphasize the point that she could most likely kick all their asses. Bruise their male ego a little!

oh well it was a better day in real life... I got my show!
they took me out of class in a wheelchair! Whoo Hoo!
I got a little dizzy, fell over, from evident overexertion... such drama queens!

I was totally fine!

to end this on a lighter note... I'm writing my own Star Wars run.

WOOKIEPEDIA IS GOD!
Who knew that there was so much useless information on Star Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment