!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Hallelujah!

Today, I was dazzled by a scary image.

A bus was charging right at the vehicle I was in, on the passenger side of the car.

The side I was on.

No I am not writing this from a hospital bed, and my friend is not bawling because his baby is toasted. Instead, it honked at us angrily.

And we floored it out of there.

Today I went to the new Walmart Super Center

...It was like the herald angels were singing praising to the Gods of Walmart

It was so huge, I was overwhelmed the second I walked in there. It was so big that I bought over 200$ worth of stuff I really didn't need (or really could afford).

It took till I got home to realize my mistake and now I'm trying to come up with the courage to take it all back. It's stuff I don't need and I'd rather fill up my vehicle than have some new gadget on my already cramped desk.

...Ok breath! In! Out! they aren't monsters with fangs, they won't kill you!

but they'll look at me with that disappointed look or the look that says Oh God! Don't you have anything better to do then piss me off

or the ever popular insult towards me...

BITCH!


oh well... another day another adventure!
TALLY HO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment