!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ode to Walmart

oh walmart!
The vastness of random crap people decide they need. Oh place of toys, clothes, cars, and old christmas trees.
... with a semi decent electronics section.

[Scene 1 Act 1]
The place? An aisle coated with plastic beings in a multitude of sizes and shapes.
the characters? Two geeks.

the action? LIGHTSABER FIGHT!!!

you know you are totally awesome when you play with plastic lightsabers, acting like they're real. I lost an arm and gutted my opponent.
and then we threw basketballs at each other.

I'm sure if there was any employees around, I would have been asked to leave.
I'm very tempted to go back and get those lightsabers. If only they had a double ended lightsaber.

... I am geek, Hear me roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment