!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Argh! Can't get it off of me!

Today I reek like geek! And I can't get it off of me.
...ever get the feeling?

Last night was games night (whoo hoo!) and we played Star Wars (think Dungeons and Dragons.. but Star Wars style). It was so much fun!
My character (Aneena) is someone who I find rather easy to slip into and out of when playing. Which makes all the difference when you make decisions of what your character does.

anywho.. a night of rolling dice (they get everywhere!), and eating corn dogs that can be cooked in a microwave for just a minute and be done. Loads of pop (and beer for whoever isn't driving), and you have a ball... If we could stay focused long enough.

I find that for the first few hours, we are super focused, like this is real and we really are fighting for our lives, and then the bigger the group gets, the more distracted we get!
And our GM (Game Master)? oh... my... freaking... god!
He is the most ADD GM I have ever met! If anyone is distracted, so is he.

And those people who are easily distracted, really don't care enough! When it's their turn they'll say something dumb like " I throw a grenade"

... WE'RE TRYING TO BE SNEAKY HERE! YOU IS NOT SO VERY SNEAKY! GRENADE GO BOOM!BIG BOOM!!!

I want to slice-ee their throats and you will give me away! I cannot be ninja bringer of death if you go mucking it up!

I love you very very much! Please come and play! [creepy little girl voice: Play with mmmeeeeee]

To all of you who go to a games group (like me) if all you want to do is lie on the floor and do dick all and not play, PLEASE GO AWAY!

oh god... I really care about a fictional game...

... I is geek.. and I can't get the smell off of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment