!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Someone's Bottom is Very Red

so my hands are bright pink!

... it's not from spanking my sex slave, although he's been a naughty very naughty boy
and it's not blood from my sworn enemies (that's monday nights)
and I sure haven't been fingerpainting.

I've been making cookies! YAY!

... 8 different types of cookies in 4 hours... yay?

one of them requires color. pink of all colors. why not red, or blue or even green. or the best color in the world. purple!

no, it had to be pink. Oh well, now my hands are a lovely shade of the color, and it won't come off for days!

... maybe i'll stick with the sex slave story.

why does flavored buttercream look like it's curdled. I just about threw away some buttercream that looked like it had curdled until my chef stopped me. thank god!

is panic contagious? I think so, if my class is any indication. My class seems to believe that every day we are in the shop, it's the end of the world. They run around like bloody chickens with their heads chopped off!
heehee blood everywhere! Whee!

why can't people have the foresight to come prepared. to look at what they have to do for that day and make an idea of what needs to go first. it takes 5 minutes. not even. lazy bastards!

ah yes tomorrow is another day of more pink hands.. hmm sex!
[ whistles at sex slave]

No comments:

Post a Comment