!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Death to Small Torture Device

I fucking hate alarm clocks!

no I do not despise, I do know dislike... I fucking HATE them!!!

This morning, my fiance's alarm clock kept going on and on and on, he'd finally push the snooze button, and I get deja vu 5 minutes later.

... and he really didn't want to get out of bed.

So when he finally got out of bed, my alarm clock is set 45 minutes to an hour after my fiance's, it rang 5 minutes after he got out of bed

I was ready to throw my phone at the fucking wall and would not have been any happier unless it shattered to little metal peices everywhere.

if the phone would scream, I would have been a lot happier to hear it's pitiful cries for mercy!

oh boy... I think I've finally lost it!

No comments:

Post a Comment