!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Very First Post

So this is my very first blog post...
Think of it as a running commentary on my life. Of the good and that bad.. and the terribly mundane.
...Well I'll attempt not to be mundane!

So who (or what) is the blog about? Well it's about me, and my adventures. In the modern 21st century, there really isn't a lot that would interest everyone to read about my life. But I would hope that someone would.

I started this blog as a place to write everything that I feel, or see, or think of. A place to put it all into the nothingness that is the internet.

so as a gamer, geek, baker chick who needs a place to put her insanity, this will be my "box" of insanity.
I will put it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment