!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Whoo Hoo!

So last night, after work, I had a tasteful evening out with my friends. There might have been a few drinks, but the conversation was sophisticated, and full of philosophical meaning. It had wholesome entertainment, that sparkled and dazzled.

... or maybe it was just her G-String that sparkled.

and oh boy were the 7 inch platform heels hot!!! Aw man! If I wasn't happily attached to an attractive man, Girls like that would make me want to be a lesbian.
... Maybe he'd let me bring an attractive girl into our bed. Rawr!
oh god! no wonder my supervisor thinks I'm a lesbian!

I got posters for most of them and they even signed them and... ooh ooh ooh ooh!!
I GOT A T-SHIRT!!!!

It says "I'm in love with a stripper!" and our group was the loudest so she was throwing out magnets and t-shirts! I caught the t-shirt! Whoo Hoo!

I've been meaning to buy a stripper pole to install in my house. Although I probably should wait to move out of my parent's basement. I'm not sure they'll really approve, oh and my future in-laws will really love me!
... It's good exercise I swear!
and my fiance says he condones this!

And then after the French Maid, we went the the Rat and Parrot! For some awesome Drunken Karaoke!!!

So all in all it was a FANTASTIC night! Sexy girls, booze, people making fools of themselves (me included), karaoke, and drunk friends!

We gonna do this again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment