!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Play That Funky Music White Boy... I Mean Girl

So my future mother in law said something rather quaint yesterday at dinner. We were celebrating my brother in law's birthday, eating a fancy steak and lobster meal in the nice formal dinning room. It was all a rather classy evening.

She was talking about how she had a tuna wrap the other day, and it had dripped on her.

No she didn't talk about how it tasted or good it was or anything of the sort. This is what she said:

"Eeeewww.... My hands smell like pussy."

My jaw just about fell in the plate of deliciousness in front of me.

Later that night after I just about peed myself laughing with my mother in law, I have started to plant the seeds for my novel ideas.

one included someone suffering from complete psychosis, hallucinating and trying to kill people

the other in some world sort of resembling Howl's Movie Castle (one of the best books and movies ever!)

...maybe they'll somehow connect!

somehow today has been a good day, I find myself right now at the computer listening to club music with my little (but legal) sister, it compels me to dance!
AAHHHH I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED... must...dance... like white... girl!!!

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've succumbed to the dance urge and now look like complete loser

... not that it's any different from any other given day

sudden urge to drink excessively and grind against anything with a penis
SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment