!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

At Last

So... Tonight I watched the awesomeness that is the Return of the Jedi.

I think that the rolling script at the begining of the movies is the get out of jail free cards for movie producers.
A tasteful budget cut if you will.
This way, they could say that pigs now fly due to technical implants, and guess what? nobody would have to explain in the film. they could show a background of pigs flying, and nobody would have to be like
"Oh that crazy scientist guy was a genius with helping those poor non-flying pigs"

when every word costs something then well that was like what? $100000

Whoo hoo! flying pigs!

What is with the childish games at the end? Han Solo goes up to a storm trooper and taps his shoulder, and runs away.
Hee hee Tag! You're it! [runs like sissy little girl]
OH! Tee hee! you got caughtby my group of other sissy girls who won't shoot you either!

JUST F'IN SHOOT HIM ALREADY!

Random Question: Does Mara Jade make an appearance in Return of the Jedi, I heard some rumors...

Fighting ewoks would be really weird... not because of how they look or anything, but it would be my worst nightmare to be mauled by a teddy bear! I mean come on.. a childhood plaything eating you to death... AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Hee hee! the ewoks are adorable, all cute and cuddly like giant teddy bears

well most of them anyways

some of them, are not very. they look like old yappy purse dogs, or things that make me say...
OH MY GOD
... I mean yyyyeeessss of course that is a very attractive look, very appealing.

but the little baby ewok
SQUEE!!!
It is so adorable. I'm afraid I'll pull a Jamie from girls with slingshots (An AWESOME comic)

http://www.daniellecorsetto.com/GWS443.html

...God knows I have a big enough rack for it. MMmmmm big sexy boobs!

OOOOOooooo objectifying myself
... does that make me a pervert?

No comments:

Post a Comment