!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pokemon Blessings to You

SO TODAY...

is games night (SQUEE!) and will contain some drunken stupor (without the booze) and violent tendencies, on paper with dice flying flying in every direction, and chips acting like confetti. with curses and victories. with alternate identities and no fear.

WHOO HOO!

couple nights ago i taught some old men disguised in 20 year old male bodies how to play a terrific oldie game called Canasta.
We even pulled out the visors and talked like old people to set the appropriate mood.
All we were missing were the pants up to our eye balls, the cigars, a glass for my dentures and soft gummy food.

I won I won!! :)

Later that day (being pretty much later that day, as the game went on a long time), I decided a book would suit my attentions. My fiance decided for pokemon.

[bows down to the glorified picture of my fiance with 6 arms and pokemon surrounding his feet]

Praise to God Anthony, all powerful and knowledgeable about all that is pokemon

Jesus Christ! the man sits there and knows how to beat every pokemon there is. I finally played my first game (leaf green) and I sat there beside my sweetheart and go
"This pokemon showed up, how do I beat it, what do I use?"

[offers pokemon merch and preorder of new game soul silver game is a gift to the great god]
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!

ps...
PLEASE VOTE!!! ONLY 3 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED!!! PATHETIC!!!

please... love?

No comments:

Post a Comment