!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's the End of the World as We Know it... and I Feel Fine!

STRESS!! RRRAAAAWWWWRRRRRR!!!
HAIR FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS!!!
AAAHHHH I'M GONNA BE BALD SOON!!!!

Today was an exam for cookies. The practical part of it. I have 3 1/2 hours to do a set amount of cookies.
one of the doughs is for 2 cookies, and I had to make it the night before.
... I didn't realize until I got on the train that I only made enough for 1 type not 2

SSSSOOOO.... I had to make the second dough and throw it in the freezer, and that threw my whole schedule off by about half an hour or so!
So not only am I behind, I have more to do now!

In the end... I didn't end up finishing my exam. I missed putting leaves on my rose and printing on the cake "Happy Birthday".

I have never not finished an exam. I was really crushed. And I got a poor grade on my theory test from yesterday. When I normally get A's!

So I ended the day crying from the stress of it all, and stripped out of my whites in the hall to change for some happy spectators. I just wanted to go home!!!

And bit into a delicious calorie filled whopper, dripping with sauce, complete with a cheesy poutine ( ...here fatty fatty fatty)

[Duct tapes clumps of hair back on bald spots]

...[sigh of relaxation] much, much better

No comments:

Post a Comment