!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Aww! Such a Cute Little Monster

So today my stomach felt like a baby monster was trying to rip it's way out of my abdomen.
The doctor says it's just food poisoning. I think it's death with a side of bitter or that someone is thinking very bad thoughts towards me.

...very very bad thoughts

thoughts that include complete and sheer agony that includes setting my body on fire and made me feel like I was traversing the saudi arabia desert!

now I'm bundled up on the couch watching mindless tv, like singing dancing inanimate objects (Whoo hoo Disney!)

I settled on a show that's all about how I feel: Death!
Watching the morbid comedy that is Dead Like Me.

I am very disappointing that it only lasted 2 season, and a movie.

Oooooo sudden craving for garlic toast! Too bad I am dirt poor! Argh! I hate being a starving student! RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment