!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Many Apologies Dear Sir/Madame

Sorry Sorry Sorry

I know I haven't posted in a few days! Shame on me.

I have been SUPER busy. I know it's the same excuse any other person who is supposed to update regularly who don't do it... something about work drama and not feeling particularly pleasant, both physically and mentally.

Anywho, on to my shenanigans!

The other day while roaming the town sized Walmart, I found an old movie that I remember loving that I don't even remember what the plot was:

JUMANGI!

One of the things I remember when watching it as a kid. AND WAS TOTALLY PETRIFIED!
It is one of the reasons that I am deadly afraid of wasps. (in the movie it was mosquitoes but they try to "sting" you... so in some weird sense it fits)

The second a young Kirsten Dunst appeared no the screen everyone is the room started shouting "You sucked in Spiderman!"
Yes... we were giving advice for her future, so that maybe she would avoid some big flops. yes... were trying to save her!

what else is new? This is a big announcement for anyone who is reading my blog! I have great news of some more shenanigans:

The Food Crusade
Dun Dun Dun! DOOM!

Starting in a few months I will be going to 69 (yes I picked that number for a reason) places to eat in the city (Calgary) and will write reviews for them. (Whee food poisoning!) It will include tea and coffee, fine dining, and casual places. If anyone has any recommendations, or suggestions, I would love to hear them!

oh god! I forsee hours on the treadmill!
*pant* *pant* *pant* Chocolate *pant*
*pant* steak *pant*
*pant* weird blue meat? *pant*

[slips on treadmill and get's thrown from it]

God Damn! I am gonna gain some pretty poundage!
FEE FI FO FUM! I am a giant fat thing who is stomping the town of CALGARY
GIVE ME FOOD!

[Plays Blue Oyster Cult's Godzilla}
Go Go Godzilla

RAWR!!!


Me no like planes flying in face
[Closes eyes and bats at it like a sissy girl]
EEeeeEEEee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment