!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Something's Hinky!

So today I find myself in some sort of harness hanging from the roof, and someone is taking punches at my stomach. Oof!

OR

My stomach is very upset and doesn't want to stop hurting.

So I have spent the day watching shows and movies which included:
More Dead Like Me (Yay!)
The Holiday
and NCIS

Whoo Hoo!
NCIS is my FAV show of all time! and I love Dead Like Me
The Holiday?
I know, I know! It's a chick flick! But I like it! Squee! It's one of the things on my "I'm Embarrassed to Admit" List.

That also includes:
The wedding date
My big fat Greek wedding
Britney Spears
Charmed
The Sims game
Obsessively planning my wedding
And watching wedding shows

To name a few...


OOOooooo Exciting! Today my package came in! It was a:

STAR WARS RPG BOOK

For the Dark Side players, and I'm still waiting for one to explicitly explain the force.

OOooo OOooo OOOooo more exciting news:
I finished my back story for my Star Wars character: Aneena

...It was only 26 pages long

OooOOooOOOOoo Abbey is being awesome now, must pay attention!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment