!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Off With Her Head!

SO TODAY...

I have been black mailed into dressing up for the Alice in Wonderland... as the Red Queen.

the others?
My friend Amanda: Gothic Alice
my fiance Tony: The Marc Hare
Bryan Buddy: The Mad Hatter
Devo + Kevin: Tweedle dee and Tweedle Dum
Meghan and Darci: just dressy in pretty pretty dresses

I tried on my lovely red dress, made my crown, necklace and scepter. But what I realized what my friends see me for: BOOBS!!!

All my friends see when they see me is big, giant, face burying boobs.

In my beautiful shiny dress, that is long and flowy and gorgeous, and every eye in the room was on my bountiful bosom. even the females. She groped my boobs more than my fiance did.

anywho in other news,
I'm gonna see Alice in Wonderland on Friday, and I am currently watching Boondock Saints for the very first time in my lie! It is awesome... and somewhat predictable. with it's own dash of epic-ness.

Eeeeee I'll post pictures! of all the costumes!
WWWHhheeeeeee!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol you guys looked great ! ive been to busy to even think about a costume lol. I was going to make queen of hearts earings but i realised i only had 1 deck of playing cards, and for some reason it was missing the queen of hearts.... and decks of cards at coop cost like 5 bucks each ! outrageous i tell you straight up outrageous !

    ReplyDelete