!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mental Mondays- Don't put it in your Mouth

Hello Kid-lets,

So I present to you another Mental Monday!

This is one from a way back in my own past. One with a few cobwebs, but something recently came up and reminded me of it.

The back story...

This happened a couple of years ago when I was just starting my intimate apparel sales career. I had done clothes, food, books and many other things, this one was brand new to me.
I was training to become a manager at a different location, and as the newbie, I got the jobs on the lower end of the totem pole.

This one was cleaning panty tables. It had been a busy saturday and the table was a heaping pile of easily 500 or so pairs of panties.
I scratched my head is dismay but started in one corner and just went it at it.

Right near the end, I found 3 pairs of panties that had some sort of crusted stain. Now I am familiar with food stains on clothes, customers who come in to browse and don't pay attention with their drinks or food, but I did not recognize this particular stain.

I picked them up (not by the stain I swear) and took them to my training manager. I asked her what it was.

She looked at my with eyes wide as saucers and said.
"Cut those up, and GO WASH YOUR HANDS."

right in that shining moment, it dawned on me what that crusty substance was...

EEWWWWW!!!!

LADIES, IF YOU ARE TRYING ON PANTIES OR SWIMSUIT BOTTOMS, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE YOUR OWN PANTIES ON UNDER THEM. NOBODY WANTS TO BUY PANTIES THAT HAVE BEEN WORN BEFORE. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHATS BEEN IN THERE!

[This message has been brought to you on behalf of Mental Mondays on the Running Commentary of the Creatively Crazy]

No comments:

Post a Comment