!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Sweets- Classical Cover

ok, So I am a HUGE fan of classical covers. Probably something to do with playing a classical instrument, blah blah blah, who cares, I just really like them.

So for you today, I have something some of you may enjoy.

I found these particular people because they did an awesome cover of Star Wars music.
As presented to you in this link.Cello Wars *updated link*

A delightful mix of dueling force users, as portrayed through their music. With a guest performer Darth Vader himself.

For those of you who may not enjoy this particular brand music, I have something a little more up your alley.

They also did a cover of David Guetta ft. Chris Brown- Without you

I also quite enjoyed this cover.

Check it out!

Without you video

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment