!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Buried Treasure

SO TODAY...

I was driving out to walmart to hunt down for a cheap new dresser since mine had become a biohazard beyond saving. on my way there, I was stopped at a stoplight, and looked into the car beside me.

Have you seen The Incredibles? you know how bob is this big man driving around, squished in a little blue square car. Well the man next to me looked exactly like that. A fat man stuffed into a little car. I chuckled at the irony that a huge man would choose such a little car. He looked extremely uncomfortable.

As I was watching this man, staring straight ahead at the light, he proceeded to pick his nose. I was laughing, just watching this older fat man, he then proceeded to eat this unburied treasure in his hand.

EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

He then swiveled his head towards me and whoever was in the car, and me whipped our head forward and sped away when the light turned that freeing green!

in other news... I have not found a dresser yet! Crap! and my room is still half done during renos.

blargh! So I am now banished to the futon, sleeping with all my shit in chairs and places around me because there is no room for me!

...

Crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment