!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pacing A Hole In The Carpet

SO TODAY...

I was surfing the web, stuck at home because of an injury. I threw out my lower back and was waiting to see my trusty chiropractor, who would wave his magical hands and viola! I would be cured and ready to go.

Until that time, I needed to waste time, because... well... It would not do to show up nearly 5 hours early

So I am pacing and pacing, and trying to think of an idea to blog about. There is nothing new to watch in my dvd collection, I'm by myself, my dogs didn't even want to come see me!
I was going stir crazy!

and then I saw th9is video and went huh... poor bastard

quarantine rap video

enjoy chickies

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha something funny to end my day with.. hahaha thats hilarious

    ReplyDelete