!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello Hello Baby, You Called, I Can't Hear A Thing

SO TODAY...

I pondered on the fate of humanity, and where we as a civilization is heading.

explanation:

Yesterday, I got a phone call 15 minutes before closing from a customer, an middle aged man named Guy (or so he said). He proceeded to tell me that the bread he bought says that it was baked on the 13th (note that TODAY is the 13th, not yesterday), I said that I would check and see if it was an error on my label machine, and went to check the other loaves on his insistence. Sure enough, there were no other loaves marked for the 13th, except those that had to marked down because it was to be sold my the 13th.

I got back on the phone and discussed my findings. He proceeded to tell me that his computer, cell phone, fax and palm pilot all said that it was the 13th. he said that it was weird and that he was freaking out. I told him that I was sorry but I could not help him and hoped that he figured out why it said the wrong date. And proceeded to hang up.

... I either just got prank called or someone was off their meds.

If it was the man off of his pills, why call me and ask me why everything says the 13th.

no offense, I really don't give a shit!

And if it was someone who decided to prank call me, why would you be in your 40's and call co-op to prank call someone? I'm not going to yell at you, I get yelled at enough and deal with ridiculously stupid questions every day, what can you possibly say that would make it worth the prank?

honestly people... all this "Guy" person really did was give me a subject for another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment