!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Don't Wanna Work, I Just Wanna Bang On My Drum All Day!

SO TODAY...

I am working for my dad's office as a temp for his secretary. I pretty much sit at a desk all day, do some photocopying, answer the phone, highlight this, fix that, email here, answer questions there, you know, the usual plugger duties.

There is a phone call I get that is one of the the most frequent calls I get everytime I work here.
The company my father works for has a name very similar to a company here in calgary that is very well known and used. To keep some privacy I won't divulge what the name is, however, the other company provides a service for the home, while here, is an oil and gas comapny.

So here is how the phone call goes:
Me: Good morning, [company name]
person: Can I pay my bill?
me: I'm sorry, sir, you want [other company] this is [the one I work at].
Person: oh... Can I still pay my bill here?
Me: no, sir, you will have to call [other company]
person: oh... do you have the number handy
me: [face palm]

oh well, can't really help all the stupid people out there I guess.

So today, is a very special day, it would normally not be a very special day, but it is, it is! It is not only a very merry unbirthday to me, it is FRIDAY!!!

Heck yeah baby!

Today is only special because of what happens on saturday and sunday! It's my first weekend off in months! Whoo Hoo!!!!

Especially after the week I just had.

So this past wednesday, I was doing laundry in my room after some emergency renos, and everything cloth-like needed to be washed, in between laundry loads, I watched the Half Blood Prince for the first time, and painted my toenails.
There was about 15-20 mins left of the movie when my phone rings, and it's my work calling.

They asked where I was, I said "at home" and they informed me that I was late to start for my 3 o'clock shift, I said that it was tomorrow that I worked not today, they disagreed and said I should be there. So, I panic after almost throwing a temper tantrum like a 3 year old. (" I don't wanna go to work, NO!!!!!")
I dragged my sorry ass to work, and turns out (oops) it is tomorrow that I work, not today!

would you look at that!
I was so mad!!! That temper tantrum I almoist had early, almost rose back to the surface, but oh well, I stayed for 4 hours and worked. They needed to help.

So YAY!!! WEEKEND OFF WEEKEND OFF!!

I promise to share and be a friend... no wait, I may not be completely friendly, but I will try and scout out more videos and blog about my adventures!!

Ciao Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment