!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Just Whitsle While I Exploit You Little Animals, I Mean Work

SO TODAY...

I hit a bird! (*winces*)

I was driving home from dropping off my beloved at work when these two birds were on a main road at 60km/hour. I'm the kind of person who slows down slightly and will avoid squirrels and other wildlife on the road. I'm a big softie for little woodland creatures

*breaks out into song, and starts dancing with little animals*

no really...

anywho after hitting the poor thing, I actually held my breath for a while until I knew I wouldn't cry!
IT'S TOO DAMN EARLY IN THE MORNING TO BE DEALING WITH EMOTIONAL SHIT!!!!

... Again... I am a softie for little animals

So I just prayed that the thing was dead. But when I drove past the only thing I looked back to check and see if the thing flew away or was on the ground. And I didn't see either of them.
within seconds, I had this dreading feeling telling me that one and or both of the birds may be on my car. (EEEEEEEE.... HOLDING BREATH!!!)

I worried, but was less than a few minutes from home so I drove home and went to look at the front of my car.

There was a poor bird hanging from my cracked bumper. I ran inside screaming for my fiance's little brother to grab some heavy duty gloves
(Hey! If it was ME who got hit with a car, I would be using my sharp looking beak to peck someone's eye out!)
Anywho, his wing was stuck in the crack of my car. I just pulled on it a little bit with one hand under the creature and then he just haphazardly fell into my hand.

HOLDING BREATH AND RESISTING URGE TO YELL SORRY AT THE POOR LITTLE BIRD

... and then it fell asleep almost peacefully in my hand

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH TURNING BLUE!!! NEED TO BREATH

after a few minutes it just opened it`s eyes looked at me and fluttered away!
I named him Mort and Mort is a Northern Flicker. (insert picture here):

Isn`t he cute...
Sorry little Mort, I didn`t mean to hit you with a heavy machine that probably scared the living shit out of you!!
*wails* I`M SO SORRY!!!



PS. I found out I can upload pictures from a large computer but it kills my little laptop! With that new discovery comes boatloads of pictures of other things I promised you all!

FOOD CRUSADE START TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment