!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Leaping Lizards!

SO TODAY...

I am staring at my new pet!

AN IGUANA!!!

He is so cool! one of the tattoo artists at the place where I got my very first tattoo (More about that later), was giving it away because he doesn't have the space or time for it! Well me and my fiance want lizards (because he is allergic to fur). So we volunteered to take him off of his hands.

His name is Chub Chub!

Now I think this is hilarious because my leopard gecko name is Fat Boy (because he is fat!)

Fat Boy and Chub Cub...

I didn't co-ordinate this I swear!

Now I am hoping to get a bearded dragon, and am trying to figure out a name for him so he'll get in the theme of the names of my lizards. Any suggestions??

I love chub chub and he seems to be getting used to us. he sleeps on my arm already, but his previous owner never put him in a tank and I need to put him in a tank when I am not home.

Anywho, he likes to perch on top of my head!
apparently I am a tree, even tho I am the shortest person of my friends and family. (except for my mother and sister of course)

So In Other News:

I got my first tattoo the other day.
It is a bar of music on my thigh, and the script under it says:
If music be the food of love, sing on, sing on,
sing on till I filled with joy

... It hurt like a mother fucker!

The guy had to push down with his tattoo gun to do straight lines, and not for them to be wobbly.

It's still healing, so when it's healed I'll try and post a picture


back to the drawing board for posting pics!! Please be patient

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment