!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Move Over Diamonds, Panties are my Best Friend!

SO TODAY...

is a wonderful day to update!

3rd update for the day! As today is a wonderful day!
as the last update was for nearly a week ago, this is one for the last few days!

and what's so super dooper special that I am updating 3 times today?

... well...

I've been working (Taa Daa!)

I know I know that probably wasn't what you were thinking was so special except except...

I LOVE MY JOB!

|I wake up every morning and think omg! I have the best job in the world!

.. I have this weird thing about underwear. I love panties, and take pride in wearing cute panties that make my ass look absolutely fantastic. In any color I like, and comfortable. And matching it with a bra that makes my rack look good and perky.

Hey, I may be a curvy girl with a little extra fat around the middle, but I have natural god-given rack that is hugely fabulous with an ass that skinny girls are jealous about that makes jeans look good.

... what can I say? I love my job!

anywho, as the new assistant manager I get to do things I love, catching small details and making sure things are running smoothly, and things are done.
... Yes I am a control freak, why do you ask?

well apparently they really like me, because I am taking over one of the largest stores in the city!

In other news, today in a specific incident, I was in the back room of my new store, getting familiar with all the stock and it's home on the shelves and one of the girls that was filling the floor asked me to pull this pink frilly bra.

and in the back of my head I hear a phrase. A drunken phrase that I find spitefully annoying. My friend quotes it frequently and it just gets under my skin.

"pink... is the new black." says a drunk avenged sevenfold member in a terribly cutesy but certainly drunk voice. "pink."

it repeated over and over in my head and i found myself saying that annoying phrase.

"pink, is the new black. pink..."
"pink, is the new black. pink..."
"pink, is the new black. pink..."
"pink, is the new black. pink..."
"pink, is the new black. pink..."
"pink, is the new black. pink..."

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

as I had this annoying voice reigning over what I was hearing, I thought about pummeling my dearly (soon to be departed) friend.

Rest in Peace Friend

you only have moments to live, so I would run little prey, because you are my friend, I will give you a head start 5 seconds.

1...2...3... BANG!

too bad! you suck!

FOOD CRUSADE STARTING!! EMAIL ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment