!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Burning Up the Midnight Oil

SO TODAY...

I am finally fully recovered from my all nighter shift.
We had some renos at my store, and there were a bunch of us girls who were there, most of them were only till 10 and then some of us were 10 till 6am!!! it was so much fun.

at some point or another I got this huge boost of energy and was extremely chipper. and the girls just looked at me like I should jump off the banister in the mall and plummet to my certain death!

I actually really only got tired about half an hour after I was supposed to be off! I ended up staying till 7! wwwhhheeeeeeeeee!
On my way out of the mall, I meandered down the empty hallway towards my car, and slowly closed my eyes, in small periods that lased a little longer.
... think blinking in slow motion!

anywho, I ended up closing my eyes for a fair minute and opened them just as I walked into the wall! I had the indent of ridged ornate bricks on my forhead!

ouch!

in other news:

Otafest is this weekend! Yay! geeky anime convention! I JUST finished my costume last night and it seriously is awesome!I am going as the chick from Team Magma from Pokemon! I've also made snorlax's costume and chancey's! All I have left to do is paint the pokeballs for my belt!

also this week, I have taught one of my guy friends to wax his own legs! (don't ask me why, most men when they wear short shorts for a costume they just shave!)
he's a Go-Big-or-Go-Home kind of person!

Also, this weekend I am getting my first tattoo!
you'll just either have to see me to know what it is or whenever I get around to posting pictures!

I know I know, I still owe you guys pictures from Alice
I'm actually going to do it the second I post this!

I AM GOING TO LA SOON!

I know it's pretty lame but I have submitted a tattoo idea to High Voltage Tattoo (Think LA Ink), I am hoping to hear from them soon! I mean I know they accept walk in but I really want them to do it and an appointment would be better, because then I can also choose the artist.
I will be going at the end of June! It's gonna be so hot! I'll probably want to walk around naked, or just set up a kiddie tent right next to the air conditioning. But I'll probably have to fight my fiance for that spot!

Also, coming up is the food crusade! I will be posting the final 100 places soon!

Ciao Bellas

1 comment:

  1. Tell me that the boy whos legs you waxed was not brother. lmao. though I'm pretty sure it may have been.

    ReplyDelete