!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

We`re Off to See the Wizard...

SO TODAY...

I'm a little confused about my feelings.

...No no, not about you (silly!)
I love you all! It's more about something that happened.

I'm not really supposed to say, but no one at my store reads my blog anyways, so it's safe to tell you.

I've been transferred stores! to southcentre, and I get to run the express store! (Whheeee!!)

I am SSSSOOOO Excited!!!

however...

I`m gonna miss all the girls at my old store. I`m not allowed to tell them, until my replacement is solid, and generally, it`s just hush hush!

why you may ask... I honestly have no clue why I am transferred, all I know is that the assistant from the store where I was trained was transferred first and I think that I was just a by-product of that switch

... oh well it worked out better for me!

Wish me luck kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment