!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Who Made You Judge, Jury and...

So Laurell K Hamilton's new book arrived at my house less than a week ago (SQUEEE!!!) and I had two other books to read before it (Skin Trade and Flirt)
I ordered the paperback for Skin Trade at the same time as preordering Bullet

flirt was a waste of time. Fan service and just a filler story. I still sort of enjoyed it.

Anywho, so, I'm only about 150 pages in and so far there has been:
kinky leather sex
threesome
bondage hardcore
gay sex
heavy petting and..

a giant orgy with over two dozen participants

oh yeah baby! I may have to change my panties soon.
This book been fantastic and I can't seem to put it down.

... except to write this blog post

and work... and eat... and sleep...

well you get the gist

In other news...
I'm taking over the store on the lower level of the mall.

The "express": store as we call them is like the big store, but on steroids.

It only sells panties and bra's where as the big store sells additional things such as sleepwear and slippers and loungewear... ect...

I was supposed to be trained to be down there and have one shift just hanging down there to get the idea where everything is.
I open the store tomorrow morning.

I don't even know if I have been put in the system!!!

Food Crusade has begun and reviews will happen as soon as I can get feedback from the other participants who are part of it.
I think they have spent more time thinking up a nom de plume then an actual review for where we have eaten.

oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment