!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Alice Baby, Where Have You Gone...

So here is the photos of which we went to the opening day of Alice in Wonderland when it was still in the theaters (I know, I know)

So in honor of it`s release, I present the photos
(Taken outside one of my favorite pubs)


HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!


Group Photo!













The Tea Part with the Mad Hatter, the Tea Mouse and the March Hair (who is apparently so Coked out that his hair turned white (nah! We didnt have enough time to color the fur)

















all of the SEXY ladies who were in the group!















Queens Court! The White Rabbit, with the Red Queen (Moi!) and my lovely royal Hand Maiden!


















We actually had 2 Alices! One Gothic and one Pretty! (I think they are both very pretty! wouldnt you agree)
















The Tea Party with the Alices
















Moi! With my Boob-a-licious dress (that I actually wore to my high school grad!) I hand made the crown too! I still have it on my desk!
















The Gothic Mad Hatter! The little bastard went to the Tea Store before the movie and flirted with the girls! They gave him FREE TEA!!!



















The White Rabbit checking the time! (maybe he wont be late today)
















Gothic Alice showing off her pretty dress




















The March Hare, who is wonderfully punk and probably has some sort of drug in his tea!





















The Tea Mouse complete with a tea pot lid! (He is probably sniffing something too)



















Pretty Alice, looking all demure and cute!



















Me with my white rabbit! He even has the teeth and whiskers! I loved his costume the best!


















eek! There is a hare in my drink!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment