!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Post from the Jungle

(this is a creative take on my being on back pain medication... I swear I am actually alright!!)

Today I report to you from the dark corners of my house. Here, everything isn't what it seems. A place where everything is upside down and everything you know is false.

A place where you lose yourself and your things. And I am all alone! With no hope of survival or discovery, I have huddled in a temporarily safe place to write my final words.

What was that?

Oh, my mind is playing tricks on me. It got me, the creature. It bit me on the back, I grit my teeth at the reminder of my injury. It had come faster then my mind could register. A blur of silver came from the native foliage of unwashed laundry and gone before I could even register. It is dead now, I killed it. Discovering that it was a creature made of cans from the pantry.

I huddled with a makeshift blanket of reusable bags in the front hall. I sent a flare text to try and get rescued. That was minutes ago, I don't think anyone is coming.

I am DDDOOOOOOOMMMMEEDDDD!!!

Tell my loved ones I went down fighting, brandishing that lamp post, beating off the feared monster, made of the gunk from the shower drain and leftovers from the watering hole, known here to the natives as Fridge.

With these last words, I go hunt my fate. Angry at lost chances and the answer to the whole mystery. I just face with the last monster. Face off with the antagonist, like the end of a thrilling book or film. I must show my courage. Quit my stalling and face my destiny.

Watch out Washing Machine, I am coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment