!Welcome!

Think of this as a running commentary of my life!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Mental Monday- Let's go for a Ride!

'Ello Kid-lets

I introduce the Mental Monday:

Today I bring you a story from the riveting world of sales and business and the poor shmucks who work to serve the whims of the average shopper.

As dealing with interesting people every day, you get a few good stories here and there. From certain customers who couldn't read their way out of a paper bag and others who are rocking and make my day just that much better. Mostly they just make me mental!

So here is just a little humor to brighten your day...

The other day I had a customer come into my store. My store is notorious for t-shirts with slight sexual innuendos and the offending t-shirt in question contained a roller coaster ride, with the cars having mustaches riding in them...

I hope you are old enough to understand.

Well I overhead this little tidbit of conversation of two women yelling at each other from across the store, keep in mind that these ladies were in the mid to late 20's, also her voice was higher than a man who's been kicked in the balls and airy like you've been inhaling fumes all day... you get it.

Woman " OH MY GOD, look at this shirt!!!! It has mustaches on it! My little sister LOVES things with mustaches!!! She would totally love this"

facepalm... Oh oh oh and then she said this...

"LOOK!!! THEY'RE RIDING A ROLLERCOASTER!!!"


...

Sadly, she did not buy the shirt but I hope you get a little sunshine in your day from this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment